Intenna Systems designs, builds and maintains some of the most complex and state of the art heterogeneous wireless networks available in the carrier and enterprise landscape. With over two decades focused on providing wireless coverage and capacity to challenged environments, we possess unparalleled experience with designing, building, optimizing and maintaining the best in class solutions for our clients. Our solutions include Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) and small cell network solutions. We are distinguished by our commitment to quality and delivering the right solution to meet our customer’s diverse communications needs.
Field Engineer I
Key Job Responsibilities
· Independently perform basic site surveys of buildings, campuses, subterranean levels, and other areas where RF signals may need to be enhanced.
· Support Senior Field Engineers on site in assembly, programming, troubleshooting, optimization and commissioning of Distributed Antenna Systems
· Gather, organize, analyze, document and maintain data collected on site surveys using industry specific software tools
· Analyze key performance indicators of monitored systems to identify potential issues and proactively maintain system optimization
· Perform testing of various type of antennas, RF electronics and wireless system components
· Use test equipment such as signal generator, spectrum analyzer, PIM analyzer and fiber optic power meter
· Troubleshoot, diagnose, & resolve basic installation and hardware problems
· Ability to apply RF formulas and mathematical equations to various RF designs and field situations
· Travel to multiple job sites throughout the region 70% of the time
· Ability to work with Windows, PC hardware, Office Software, Visio, and other basic applications
· Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
· Perfect candidates will pride themselves on their professionalism, should be outgoing & personable.
· Knowledge of RF Theory, Computer Networking or Telecommunications
· Ability to read blue prints & Visio drawings
· Familiarity with AutoCAD, Visio and Microsoft Office Software
· Strong analytic, interpersonal, and communication skills are required.
· Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
· Tasks require the ability to exert medium physical effort. Ability to lift 50lbs
· Ability to work on 6-8’ ladders when required
· Familiarity with simple hand tools
· Experience with Fiber Optical Communications is a plus
· Experience with RF Radio System Design is a plus
· Experience with Cellular Communication, 2-way Radio, LTE, UMTS or CDMA is a plus
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Intenna Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual preference, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, or medical condition against its employees or applicants. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship.