Intenna Systems designs, builds and maintains some of the most complex and state of the art heterogeneous wireless networks available in the carrier and enterprise landscape. With over two decades focused on providing wireless coverage and capacity to challenged environments, we possess unparalleled experience with designing, building, optimizing and maintaining the best in class solutions for our clients. Our solutions include Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) and small cell network solutions. We are distinguished by our commitment to quality and delivering the right solution to meet our customer’s diverse communications needs.
Job Title: NOC Technician Contractor
Key Job Responsibilities
· Provide remote NOC support during business hours for Distributed Antenna Systems
· Perform engineering and operational tasks using standard element management system and protocols for various vendors
· Monitor, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve Tier I network problems
· Configure routers, switches, DAS equipment for remote connectivity and ensure functional communication between equipment and Intenna NOC
· Support engineering staff with IP based solutions for monitoring, SNMP capture and switch architecture
· Support Senior Field Engineers remotely with integration, troubleshooting and optimization of Distributed Antenna Systems
· Occasional travel to multiple job sites to troubleshoot and resolve network issues
· Ability to learn RF theory, formulas and mathematical equations
· Ability to read blueprints, iBwave Design drawings & Visio drawings
· Tasks require the ability to exert medium physical effort. Ability to lift 50lbs
· Must have knowledge of all common operating systems and working knowledge of Firewalls, TCP/IP, DHCP/DNS, and LAN concepts
· Displayed ability to work on tasks with minimum oversight and self-motivation
· Familiarity with equipment from various networking equipment vendors (Ruckus, Cisco, Juniper, HP)
· Ability to work with Windows, WhatsUp Gold, Office Software, Visio, and other basic applications
· Excellent organizational, communication and problem-solving skills.
· Strong analytic, interpersonal, and communication skills are required.
· Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
· Represent as Intenna Systems to client. Perfect candidates will pride themselves on their professionalism, should be outgoing & personable
· Experience working with wired or wireless communication networks (WIFI, LAN/WAN, Cellular)
· Understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
· CompTia A+ or Network+ certification
· Familiarity with equipment from various DAS equipment vendors (CommScope, Corning, SOLiD)
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Intenna Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual preference, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, or medical condition against its employees or applicants. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship.